Calm, Quiet, True, Observant, Sharp, Sweet, Wickedly funny, Ninja.
- What’s your favorite word?
Ananas. (the German word for pineapple)
- What’s your least favorite word?
Hate. I’m personally trying to say it less, especially in regards to people.
- What’s your favorite book?
I love the Harry Potter series, but I just finished Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larson. Lisbeth Salander will always be one of my favorite characters!
- What’s your favorite movie?
Donnie Darko directed by Richard Kelly.
- What’s your favorite piece of music?
For Emma – Bon Iver
It’s honestly a sad song but it’s simple and relaxing, and I never get tired of hearing it. For me, it’s even better if you listen to it while it’s raining.
- What’s your favorite beverage?
Unsweetened iced-tea or water. If alcoholic, any semi-sweet wine. I’m not picky.
- What five people throughout history would you like to have dinner with?
Malala Yousafzai, my maternal grandfather, Eleanor Roosevelt, Paul McCartney, Tom Hiddleston
- What is the one place in the world that you would like to see (again or for the first time?)
The Great Barrier Reef (first time).
- What motivates you?
The endless possibilities that life offers.
- What is your mantra?
As of late, “Suck it up, buttercup.”